Raspberry Iced Tea Latte with fresh berries and black tea is a beautiful iced berry tea recipe that’s easily turned into a delicious creamy homemade pink tea latte.
3 ingredients and a few minutes is all you need to whip up a big pitcher of this refreshing iced tea with stunning color and juicy berry flavor!
Homemade pink tea
Fresh juicy berries infused into sweet black tea combine in this Raspberry Iced Tea recipe that makes the most beautiful jewel toned pink tea.
A three ingredient three step recipe with the fresh, juicy berry flavor and stunning bright color.
It’s the same easy homemade iced tea method I created using blackberries and earl grey tea in Blackberry Infused Earl Grey Iced Tea recipe. And have used using many different ones ever since. Like this peachy bourbon tea cocktail the Peach Tea Bourbon Smash . The steps are the same and the results are always outstanding.
Stir up a big pitcher of this bright pink tea to have on hand for parties. Or whenever the need for refreshment hits!
- Tea – Black tea is used in this raspberry tea recipe but you can mix it up and try other teas as well. Either loose leaf tea or tea sachets. Use loose leaf tea or tea sachets. Using tea bags allows you to save the strained fruit for another use. Tea infused fruit is delicious over ice cream or made into popsicles or maybe a tea infused fruit cobbler, ice cream, or jam for filling cookies. If you grow your own raspberries and have raspberry leaves available throw a few into the mix as well, either fresh or dried. Try rose petals or buds as well. There are many health benefits of raspberry leaves and roses too.
- Fruit – fresh or frozen raspberries. Substitute other berries and fruits for the raspberries to make a range of fruit infused homemade tea recipes! The options are endless but wild berry tea, blackberry tea, peach tea, and blueberry tea are all delicious!
- Sugar – granulated sugar to make sweet tea. Or substitute your favorite sweetener for the sugar.
- Cream – optional, to make homemade tea lattes. Or substitute coconut milk, whole milk, oat milk, almond milk or milk of your choice.
Step by step instructions
- Simply smash fruit with sugar and tea.
- Steep with hot water.
For smooth rather than bitter tea steep for only five minutes if using black tea. Steep green tea, herbal tea and white tea for only 3 minutes.
- Strain and pour over ice.
- Serve as is or top with cream or milk.
This recipe makes a large 8-serving pitcher, but can easily be cut in half for a smaller crowd or doubled for a party.
How to store
Store raspberry tea refrigerated for up to three days.
How to serve
Serve the bright pink sweet tea simply poured over ice.
Or make an iced raspberry latte by turning this homemade tea recipe into a pink tea latte! Just a drizzle of cream, coconut milk or milk of your choice makes a delicious creamy bright pink drink.
Top with sparkling water for a creamy homemade tea spritzer.
A shot of vodka or gin will make it a spiked raspberry iced tea cocktail. Or, take my advice and mix up a fizzy, fruity, creamy fruit infused cocktail with the addition of BOTH vodka and sparkling water.
To serve pink tea at parties set out several pitchers of iced raspberry tea and use frozen berries instead of ice to keep tea cool without watering it down. Serve with chilled carafes of cream, coconut milk, bottles of ice cold vodka and club soda on the side. And guests can get creative making cocktails, mocktails, tea lattes and tea spritzers!
- ½ pint raspberries rinsed
- ½ cup granulated sugar or any alternative sweetener
- 4 tablespoons loose leaf black tea or 8 tea bags
- ½ cup cream or any dairy alternative, optional
- Bring 5 cups of water to boil.
- Meanwhile, place raspberries in a large bowl with sugar. Crush into a thick jam like liquid.
- Sprinkle in tea or add tea bags.
- Pour hot water over fruit and tea and steep for 5 minutes.
- Place 5 cups of ice in a large pitcher and strain raspberry infused tea concentrate over ice. The ice will immediately melt, diluting the concentrate and cooling the tea.
- Serve over ice in a tall glass.
- Drizzle in a tablespoon of cream to make an iced tea latte.
Beautiful shots and loved how easy it is to make ! We love raspberry ice tea – will definitely try tis tea latte version.
What a gorgeous looking and sounding refreshment – I must get into these kind of drinks as they are soo good for the hot summer- just perfect – gorgeous pictures Tristin
That looks and sounds absolutely delicious, such wonderful summary flavours!
Katie Crenshaw | A Fork's Tale
What a lovely treat to make for the summer! This beautiful raspberry teas latte is perfect for the summer. It is so refreshing!
Julie @ Running in a Skirt
Iced tea is my absolute favorite! What a lovely infusion to add too! I need to make this ASAP!
Oh this recipe looks gorgeous. I’ve never tried making something like this before. I’d have to try it. Thanks for sharing it.
Tamara @ Empowered Single Moms
I make infused water and flavored tea, but I have never tried fruit-infused tea. I will definitely try this. It looks so lovely too. Great photos.
Sara | mshealthesteem.com
This sounds magical! I kind of need to make this… like stat! And I just so happen to have a ton of fresh raspberries in my fridge. Great timing ^^. Thanks so much for sharing such a creative recipe 🙂
This looks amazing and refreshing! Can’t wait to try it 🙂