Light, refreshing Strawberry Mint White Wine Spritzer combines fresh strawberries, mint leaves and white wine with sparkling water for a perfect summer sip.
Easy to mix up with the freshest summer ingredients, this pitcher cocktail will have you relaxing with a drink in hand in minutes.
White wine spritzer
This white wine spritzer is like an easy white wine sangria recipe made from only fresh strawberries, mint, sparling water and white wine.
It’s the perfect easy summer wine cocktail recipe for parties, picnics and date nights at home.
We’ve found that date nights are so important. Sometimes it’s a sitter and out we go for drinks and small bites at lots of little bars and restaurants. Other times we create our own happy hour at home.
Date nights at home simplify everything. Put together a few things to snack on, mix up a good cocktail, and hit on the back porch or throw a picnic blanket in the yard.
- Clos du Bois Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio – light crisp wines are delicious with all your favorite summer eats – barbequed oysters, clams with lemon, crab, salmon cakes, cheese plates, roasted garlic toasts – and perfect enjoyed cold in the sunshine.
- Fresh mint
Step by step instructions
- Start with ice
- Add mint and strawberries and stir just until fragrant
- Pour wine and stir
- Top with sparkling water
Make ahead pitcher cocktail
Infusing the wine with the strawberries and mint gives it a light flavor and beautiful blush color and makes it a breeze to serve at parties.
To make this wine spritzer recipe ahead of time add strawberries and mint to pitcher with wine and let sit up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, strain and pour over ice. Top with sparkling water and serve.
- ½ cup strawberries sliced
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 750 ml chardonnay 1 bottle
- 16 ounces sparkling water or club soda
- Place a few cups of ice in a large pitcher.
- Add strawberries and mint and stir lightly to begin to break up and release the flavors of the fruit.
- Add white wine, more ice and stir.
- Top with sparkling water and pour into glasses.
- Garnish with strawberries and mint sprig (if desired).