Apple Cider Slushies with alcohol are an amazing refreshing fall drink that’s perfect for parties or a stroll through the pumpkin patch! Simply freeze the best quality apple cider you can find then puree with alcohol, either white wine, vodka, or gin, until smoothly blended and delicious.
Adult slushies recipe
These Spiked Apple Cider Slushies are a fun adult cocktail based on a childhood favorite, similar to Frozen Cranberry Apple Cider Mimosas and Boozy Tropical Gelato Adult Floats. Fun adult slushie drinks that are so easy to make. Two ingredients and a few seconds in the blender is all it takes.
Serve spiked cider slushies at fall parties like Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving or like I did at this fun Fall Wine and Pie Party, where trays of apple cider slushies with wine were served.
Mix up a batch to take to the pumpkin patch or apple orchard. Or simply sip on them next to a crackling fire. However you serve them these apple cider drinks are an easy two ingredient recipe perfect for fall or any time!
- Fresh pressed apple cider – the strongest apple cider you can find, fresh pressed is even better. Can’t find fresh pressed cider? Use any apple juice or cider you can find.
- Alcohol – of choice. Make apple cider slushies with wine using either a crisp white wine like Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio. Or make a apple cider vodka slush using vodka. Or try them mixed with gin, bourbon or Fireball cinnamon whiskey. Note, if using a lesser amount of vodka in place of wine, add a bit of apple cider to help the ice cubes blend smoothly.
Step by step instructions
- Make apple cider ice cubes at least 1 day in advance, up to 30 days. By pouring apple cider into ice cubes trays and placing in the freezer.
- When ready to serve add apple cider ice cubes and alcohol of choice to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately topped with cinnamon powder, whipped cream and/or caramel drizzle (optional).
It does require a little forethought to pour apple cider into ice cube trays at least 24 hours in advance. But please do not try to rush things using ice cubes and cider. The drink will be watered down and won’t be as luscious as frozen cider.
Non alcoholic apple cider slushies
To make Apple Cider Slushies without alcohol simply substitute an equal amount of apple cider in place of the alcohol in this recipe.
- 3 cups fresh-pressed or unfiltered apple cider ice cubes about 1 standard size ice cube tray
- 1.5 cups white wine or half the quantity of vodka, rum, whiskey, or gin
- dash cinnamon powder optional
- At least 1 day before you plan on serving, pour apple cider into ice cube tray and place in the freezer.3 cups fresh-pressed or unfiltered apple cider ice cubes
- Remove ice into blender and pour in chardonnay.1.5 cups white wine
- Blend until smooth. Top with cinnamon powder (optional) and serve immediately.dash cinnamon powder