Grey Goose Le Fizz DIY Cocktail Kit with the ingredients to make a delicious Le Fizz Grey Goose cocktail this mixed drink cocktail gift kit is not just a gift you give, it’s a gift you share and enjoy!
A DIY cocktail gift basket with all the ingredients for making delicious Grey Goose mixed drinks.
Vodka cocktail making kit gift basket
It’s easy to make vodka cocktails at home with a Grey Goose cocktail kit gift box!
Include vodka and mixers you need to make delicious vodka mixed drink. like a vodka martini, moscow mule or the delicious Grey Goose Le Fizz with St Germain, club soda and lime.
Simply pick your or your recipient’s favorite cocktail and us it as a gift idea! Give them the gift of the vodka, mixers and tools you need to make it! Simply purchase the high quality ingredients including the mixers and package them together. You can even include the tools like a cocktail shaker and glasses, too!
What to include in a cocktail kit
Include related mixers, garnishes, barware and supplies for a deluxe DIY Cocktail Kit. Stop by your favorite local antique store and see what fun barware, glasses, and/or vintage napkins you can find. Get creative and have fun!
Grey Goose mixed drink ideas
The possibilities Grey Goose cocktail kit holiday gift giving with Grey Goose are endless…
- Grey Goose Cranberry Moscow Mule cocktail gift set
- Grey Goose French 75 cocktail set
- Or this delicious Grey Goose Le Fizz Cocktail Kit!
Grey Goose Le Fizz
With lime, soda and elderflower liqueur the Le Fizz is so light and refreshing and perfectly fizzy! This crowd pleasing cocktail is perfect for gifting because everyone loves it.
- Grey Goose Vodka – Made with high-quality ingredients, smooth and clean Grey Goose vodka makes a stunning addition to any Cocktail Kit. If you can find a Grey Goose gift set, grab that. Otherwise single bottles are still great for gifting and are perfect additions to cocktail making kits.
- St Germain Elderflower Liqueur – St Germain’s lightly sweet elderflower flavor compliments the zesty lime, smooth Grey Goose vodka and herbal rosemary perfectly. Delicious any time of the year, but especially festive for the holidays.
- Club soda
- Bonus Additions for the cocktail making kit: Flute glasses, cocktail shaker, stir sticks, jigger, potted rosemary plant, citrus press, etc.
Step by step instructions
- Juice a quarter of a small lime.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and pour lime juice, Grey Goose, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur over ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled flute, top with club soda and garnish with a fragrant rosemary ‘stirrer’.
- 1 ½ parts vodka
- 1 part St Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- ¼ small lime juiced
- 2 parts soda water chilled
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Juice lime.
- Add Grey Goose Vodka, St-Germain and lime juice into a cocktail shaker. Then top with cubed ice and shake vigorously.
- Fine strain into a chilled flute and charge with soda water.
- Finally, garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary in lieu of a stirrer.