Monkey Mocha Breakfast Smoothie with frozen bananas, chocolate protein powder and coconut milk is a delicious easy chocolate banana smoothie to power your day!
Mornings are hard. Between getting ready for the day and preparing the kids for school, there isn’t much time. Get a jump start on your day with a good routine and a flavorful, fulfilling chocolate banana smoothie!
Power up Productive Mornings
Okay, I admit. I really AM a morning person. It’s when I feel most inspired. The darkness and silence allow me to focus and best articulate my thoughts. Unfortunately, no matter how early I rise there’s just never quite enough time. The kids wake up and breakfast and lunches and laundry and homework all need attention. But, I’ve recently discovered a new way to really keep my morning mo-jo flowing into the afternoon.
As a mom who wears many hats it’s always hard to answer the employment question… stay at home home? yep. work from home? uh huh. self employed? yes. employed part time? full time? Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. My days off at home are more on than they are off.
Mornings at home involve responding to work calls and messages while getting the kids off to school and burning the morning fuel gathering inspiration and trying to plan the amazing eats and adventures I want to share with you.
Busy with everything the morning requires I usually grab a cup (or french press or two!) of coffee and whatever’s left on the boy’s breakfast plates and call it breakfast.
It works for a bit, but after a few hours my brain and body crash.
The crash is usually right after the morning madness clears and I spy my chance to be productive and bust out my to-do list.
Right at the worst time for my brain and body to crash.
So I’ve started making smoothies to power me through and prevent my mid morning crash.
Mornings are fast, too fast. Between getting ready for your workday and preparing your kids for school, there isn’t much time to create the flavorful, fulfilling breakfast your family deserves. McCormick Good Morning breakfast is a break through line of products to help you do just that.
McCormick Good Mornings Smoothie Boost packets make smoothies go from ordinary to extraordinary with a boost of taste and nutrition! Blend into your favorite shake recipes for a drinkable breakfast on-the-go. Blend with juice, yogurt, milk or fruit for a drinkable meal on-the-go.
Monkey Mocha Breakfast Smoothie is my new favorite Good Morning creation. With frozen bananas, coconut milk and Mocha Smoothie Boost it’s a breakfast boost that tastes like dessert!
Lately, my favorite combo is this Monkey Mocha Breakfast Smoothie.
- McCormick Good Morning Smoothie Boosts With no artificial sweeteners or gluten Smoothie Boosts add only the good stuff – 5 grams of protein per serving – to anything you put it in! Substitute your favorite chocolate protein powder or shake mix instead.
- Frozen bananas – a great way to preserve those super ripe bananas that aren’t turned into banana bread. Simply slice and freeze bananas to save them for smoothies or “nice” cream.
- Coconut milk – gives a great tropical flavor that goes so well with chocolate and bananas. Feel free to substitute with your favorite alternative or dairy milk.
- Toasted shredded coconut or banana chips– optional for garnish
Step by step instructions
- Simply pour all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend it up!
- Serve and enjoy!
How to serve
Serve immediately in a glass. Or freeze extra Monkey Mocha Breakfast Smoothie as a delicious protein popsicles or no churn ice cream.
- 1 medium banana frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 package McCormick Mocha Smoothie Boost
- Add all ingredients to blender. Cover.
- Blend on high speed until smooth. Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply